How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3 using Taig application on Windows PC?
Taig Jailbreak is one of the best sources where you can jailbreak your iOS 8 or any newer versions of iOS 9 (TaiG 9), iOS 10 (TaiG 10), and iOS 11 (TaiG 11). Worried about installing the applications on your iPhone with iOS 8.3, no worries we are here to help you.
With Taig, you can jailbreak your iPhone in simple steps and can install your favorite apps that were not available in App Store. Taig is a source to jailbreak iOS 8.3 devices or even later versions of it and to unlock the restrictions on it so that other apps can be easily downloaded and installed.
The Taig jailbreak can be done in simple steps by installing the Taig software on Windows/Mac machine and by connecting iPhone to the machine. In case if you are not having Windows machine, you can even perform this by installing a virtual machine windows machine on your Mac. Follow the below steps to perform iOS 8.3 jailbreak using Windows.
- Launch the browser on your Windows machine and download taig zip file.
- Before installing the Taig application, ensure iOS 8.3 is installed on your iPhone, if not Open iTunes and connect iPhone to the Windows machine using the USB cable.
- Create a backup of your device and update it to iOS 8.3.
- Restore all the data that you have made a backup and disable Passcode or Touch ID that is enabled on it. You can do this Settings->Passcode->Disable Passcode.
- Also, make sure you disable “Find my iPhone/iPod/iPad” on iCloud, this can be done from Settings->iCloud->Disable Find my iPhone/iPod/iPad.
- If you are having iTunes 13 or later versions of it, then downgrade to iTunes 12.0.1, you can do this by uninstalling iTunes from Programs under Control Panel options and reinstall iTunes 12.0.1 version.
- Now restart/reboot your computer to save the changes.
- Once iTunes 12.0.1 is installed, connect the iPhone to your machine and click on “Trust This Computer” and click on “Trust” button the alert generates.
- Now unzip the Taig folder which you have downloaded and open the Taig application to Jailbreak iOS 8.3.
- Choose “Run As Administrator” option and make sure Cydia 1.1.6 or later versions is selected to Continue the installation.
- After few minutes, you will see a message “Jailbreak Successful” on your machine and once it is done your iPhone may get rebooted once.
- Once this is done disconnect your device and exit from iTunes. It takes some time for Cydia to prepare its Filesystem and you will be notified once it is done.
This is how you can Jailbreak iOS 8.3 using Taig application.
In a similar way, you can also Jailbreak the latest iOS versions iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 using latest TaiG 9, TaiG 10, TaiG 11 apps.