Share contact info on iPhone became so simple in newer versions of iOS. No need to write down the number, no need to copy the number and paste it in text message box. Just go to contacts and share it from there. So many people doesn’t know how to share iPhone contacts to others. So they write the contact in text message or they copy the contact and paste it in the text message. It is some what risky and time taking process. You may send wrong number while typing it in the text message or mail. So lets check how to send a contact in iPhone with some easy steps.
Share Contact info on iPhone through text message or email:
This very useful tip for iPhone users. You must know the iPhone tips to know the simple ways to do things in iPhone.Follow the below steps to share your iPhone contacts with less effort.
- Go to Contacts app in your iPhone.
- Select the Contact that you want share with others.
- Now check that there is an option at bottom of the contact information to share. Click on ‘Share Contact‘ link at bottom of the contact information.
- Choose the option from displayed options to share the contact. You may get the options as ‘Message‘ , ‘Mail‘ and more. Also there is an option ‘AirDrop‘ option to share with other iPhone devices. To access this option you must enable Bluetooth or WiFi, So you are able to share iPhone contact information through AirDrop . So that you can share contact information through message, share contact information through email and share contact information through AirDrop.
- Select the recipient that the contact to be sent. Check that the contact is shown in text message box. Now tap on Send.
The contact information is sent successfully. Make sure that the message balance is not nil while sending contact through message and the internet connection is enabled while sharing contact through email.
Originally posted 2014-05-22 07:09:59.