WhatsApp for PC | What is WhatsApp Web?
Are you not comfort with mobile WhatsApp? Do You want to use WhatsApp on Big screen? Don’t worry there is an option to access WhatsApp on the web. Everyone thinks that WhatsApp is for smartphone devices, and developed for smartphones only. But you can access it from PC using emulators. Anyone can access their WhatsApp on PC using the WhatsApp Web application.
WhatsApp Web is WhatsApp for PC which is finally introduced by WhatsApp Inc. It enables you to access your mobile WhatsApp account on PC. Visit WhatsApp for PC to access WhatsApp on the browser.
How to connect to PC WhatsApp Web?
It is very easy to access WhatsApp on Mac or PC using WhatsApp Web. Follow the below steps to access WhatsApp on the web:
- Open WhatsApp on PC browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera).
- Install latest version of the application in your iPhone device which is necessary to connect to WhatsApp Web.
- WhatsApp web generates a QR code to connect to your iPhone WhatsApp account.
- Open WhatsApp in iPhone.
- Then open Settings in WhatsApp of iPhone.
- Then choose WhatsApp Web from the iPhone WhatsApp Settings.
- It will open iPhone camera. Scan the QR Code of PC using your iPhone.
- On successful completion of QR code scanning, your device connects to the browser.
- Now the PC WhatsApp logged in with your mobile account.
You will be able to access WhatsApp for PC on the successful pairing.
You can send messages, images, videos using WhatsApp for PC as you post in mobile. Everything works as it works in iPhone. All you need to have the latest version of the WhatsApp on your iOS device.
It is how WhatsApp Web works and how you can connect your iPhone WhatsApp to PC to enable WhatsApp for PC.
Originally posted 2015-09-29 00:18:35.