How to Add apps to iPhone Dock and Remove apps from Dock?
What is iOS Dock?
Dock is a place which holds most useful apps and available on every iOS’s home screen. Dock in iOS is placed at the bottom of the screen. In iPhone the dock holds four apps and in iPad it is possible to place six apps on dock. By default Apple places ‘Phone, Mail, Safari, Music’ apps on iPhone dock and ‘Safari, Mail, Photos, Music’ apps on iPad dock.
Change Dock apps:
Removing apps from Dock:
It is very simple to removing apps from dock. Follow the below steps to remove an app from iPhone dock.
- Choose an app that you want to remove from dock.
- Tap and hold the app that you want to remove from dock. Notice that the icons starts wiggling.
- Now drag the app icon out from the dock that you want to remove from dock.
Note: Don’t click on X button on any app icon, It will delete the app from device.
Adding apps to Dock:
To add app to iPhone Dock follow the below simple steps.
- First remove one app from Dock. To remove app from dock follow above removing steps.
- Tap and hold an app in iOS apps list. Then it will go in to wiggle mode.
- Choose an app that you want to place on dock, Now tap and drag the app on to iPhone dock.
- Release finger and find that the app will appear in dock list.
By these above steps you can easily change apps of iPhone dock.[review]
Originally posted 2015-05-12 23:47:51.