How to share iOS device screen with QuickTime Player?
So far, we have seen many applications which are designed for screen mirroring purpose. Among them, few are paid and few of them are available for free. We have one more application, for screen mirroring of iOS devices. Even though it is not designed specifically for screen sharing, but it provides us this facility. Let’s have a glance of more details about this application.
iOS Screen Mirroring with QuickTime Player
Are we well known about the QuickTime Player, right? So far we have just used it for playing our videos, recorded files, to record new movies or screen. Apart from this it also supports iOS Screen Mirroring. To see how it works,
- Install QuickTime Player on your Mac machine.
- You can get this installed on your Mac machine from Mac App Store.
- Use a valid Apple ID in order to log in to the Mac App Store and get the application installed.
- Now, launch QuickTime Player and click on from the header window click on the File menu.
- From the available options, click on New Movie Recording and before choosing the options to connect your iOS device to Mac machine with a USB cable. Always, make sure that the device is connected properly.
- Now click on New Movie Recording and navigate to the movie recording window.
- Here you can find a Record icon with a downward arrow beside it.
- Click on the downward arrow and choose your device.
Now, Screen Mirroring of your device begins at this moment. Hereafter you can view every screen of your iOS device on the Mac screen. One more amazing thing is that the screen sharing is done in a very faster way i.e., in the span of seconds. You can look at each and every screen that you work on your device on the Mac screen.
Originally posted 2015-06-23 21:44:29.