Worried about your touch screen of your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad while playing games and also do you want to play your PlayStation 4 games on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad? Here is the solution for you. You can play the PlayStation 4 games on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad using PS3 Controller with Retroarch emulator. You must have a jailbroken iOS device to play the PlayStation four games.
iPhone/iPad Requirements to play PlayStation 4 games
Requirements to play PlayStation 4 games on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using PS3 Controller:
You need to install software to play PlayStation 4 games on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using PS3 Controller, A Mac to pair up the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to the PS3 Controller. You can also install PlayStation app on iPhone, iPad from iTunes. Download PlayStation app from iTunes and install on iPhone or iPad. You can experience PlayStation type games on iPhone and iPad. Also you can play PlayStation 4 games using DualShock 4 Controller. Use this DualShock 4 Controller to enjoy the games of PlayStation 4.
PlayStation 4 Games on iPhone/ iPad
- Install SixPairMac software on your Mac which helps to pair up control between iOS device and the PS3 Controller
- Install the software called Cydia on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad which contributes to download all the necessary software, packages, sources, etc. on your device.
- Install RertoArch using Cydia which acts an emulator for PlayStation on iOS device
- Install SafariDownloadManager using Cydia to download the files from safari
- Install iFile software using Cydia, which helps to browse the entire file system and move around to get the files which required for the PlayStation etc.
- Install BTstack, which supports for the connection with
- Now, open CR (CoolRom) in Safari and add it to the Home Screen by tapping on the sharing icon. I helps you to install the Rom required.
Best PlayStation 4 Games
Best PlayStation 4 Games list 2014:
The below are the best PlayStation games of the year 2014
- Grand Theft Auto V.
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PlayStation 4 game.
- Dragon Age Inquisition.
- Assassin’s Creed Unity.
- Assassin’s Creed Unity IV Black Flag.
- Far Cry 4.
- MarioKart 8 PlayStation 4 game.
- The Last of US.
- Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor.
- Killzone Shadow Fall.
- Infamous Second Son.
- Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham.
- The Crew.
- Need for Speed
- Battle Field 4.
- Watch Dogs PlayStation 4 game. Buy this game
- Plants vs. Zombies PlayStation 4 game.
- Final Fantasy etc.
PS4 Controller for iPhone/iPad
How to play the PlayStation 4 games on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using PS3 Controller:
Turn off Bluetooth on the entire nearby devices, including Mac. The Bluetooth should be only turned on in iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and PS3 Controller. Launch RertoArch app on your iOS device and tap on Edit button on the top of the screen.
Now, tap on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of the screen to add a new ROM which helps for playing the PlayStation 4 games. Just, name the Rom and tap on Create button (Don’t edit any other details). Now, Tap on the File Manager and turn the toggle button beside Hidden Files.
Now, on your Mac open the SixPairMac software and click on Pair Controller to iPhone. Then the controller is given to the PS3 Controller. Next, open Settings page on your iOS device, and tap on BTstack. From the BTstack page, turn on BTstack under Active Bluetooth Stack. Also, turn on the power button on the PS3 Controller. Finally tap on the PS3 Controller icon, on your home screen and tap on Documents folder.
PS 3 Move Motion Controller
Now, under Documents tap on ROMs folder which you have created previously. Select any available game. You need to tap on the PS3 Controller icon again on the game details to play with the PS3 Controller instead of touch. When you tap on the icon, the menu will appear to you on the screen.
Now, you need to select Input Options and select Device from the Input Options. By, following the above steps you can have fun to play the PlayStation 4 games on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using PS3 Controller.
Originally posted 2014-11-22 18:37:27.