NDS4iOS is a Nintendo DS emulator which is the part of multi-platform DESmuME 0.9.10 for iOS 10/9/8. DopeRoms and iOSEmus helps to download NDS Roms. It is capable of running many original games based on the type of the device we are using. Because the responsiveness depends on the speed and power of the device, you are using.
What is NDS4iOS emulator?
NDS4iOS emulator is Nintendo or Nintendo DS emulator for iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It enables iOS user to download and play different Roms of Nintendo Games. By the process of NDS4 iOS download, you can easily play the games that you desire on the emulator screen.
Procedure to download and install NDS4iOS on iOS 9/ 8.4 on jailbroken iPhone or iPad:
To download and install NDS4 iOS on a non-jail broken iPhone or iPad navigate to NDS4 iOS download URL and tap on the Install button at the top right corner of the screen. Once you get the application installed on your iPhone or iPad the next step that you need to do is modifying the profile settings of the application to launch.
You can only start the application only when you trust it, this is a vital step while dealing with third party applications.
On devices having iOS 9.1 or later versions, you need to navigate to Settings-> General-> Profile. Now select the application profile and tap on Trust button from the alert to trust the application. Now you will be able to launch the application on your iPhone.
Download and Install NDS4iOS ROMS:
The next step that you need to do is installing the ROMs. Connect your iOS device to a computer and launch iTunes on it. Now tap on the device name from the top left corner of the iTunes window.
Now switch to Apps section and click on nds4iOS app under File Sharing section. Here, you need to drag and drop the .nds file of each game that you need to transfer to the emulator under the nds4 iOS Documents section.
Now open the app on your device and navigate to ROM List. You can now start playing up the games on your Nintendo DS emulator screen.
Install NDS4 iOS on iOS 8.4/ 8.3/ 8.2 by downloading from iOSEmus:
To install Nintendo DS emulator on iOS 8.4 or iOS 8.3 or iOS 8.2 follow the below step by step procedure
- Open Safari in your device
- Navigate to the iOSEmus website
- Go to the website iOSEmus.
- Scroll and click on Install button under the iOSEmus icon.
- It opens Install profile page there click on Install.
- It navigates you to APPS & Emulators screen then tap on the Emulators in the list.
- There you will find NDS 4 iOS Install button tap on the button. Then page redirects you to the installation page.
- Tap on Install button on that page.
- Now a popup will open, at the bottom of the window Install again.
- Close Safari browser and tap on iOSEmus on device’s screen.
- Now tap on Install icon.
- Then select Emulators by clicking in the iOSEmus app.
- Search for nds4 ios emulator.
- Now tap on Install button to install the emulator.
Or open this download page URL in a single step.
- Wait until the app got installed and open the app.
- You will find that there are no ROMs in Roms list.
Installing NDS4iOS ROMs on iOS/ iPhone/ iPad:
To Install ROMs on emulator follow the below steps
- Open Safari browser and navigate to the website of DopeROMs Nintendo DS ROMs.
- Search for the Game that you want to download and tap on the game ROM download button.
- It takes some time to download the ROM. Once the ROM downloaded, it shows a pop up asking for the ‘Open in‘ option.
- Tap on ‘Open in…‘ and select open with the app NDS4 iOS.
- Now the game will be available on your ROM list.
Repeat these steps to install more ROMs of Nintendo games on iOS.