iPadian Simulator for Pc is useful if you don’t have an iPhone or iPad, and also, you want to view it on a large screen. Don’t waste time on searching for a solution to this problem? Here comes the answer to this issue. You can do this by using a simulator.
The best simulator tool available on the market is the iPadian simulator. This app is an Adobe AIR-based nifty tool which simulates an iPad or iPhone interface to your Mac or PC. Apple has its restrictions in authorizing users to install few iPhone or iPad apps on Laptop, PC or MAC.
How to Download/ Install iPadian
You can install these apps on your Laptop, PC or MAC using iPadian. Just download the iPadian simulator software to your Laptop, PC or MAC and install your favorite apps on the iPadian simulator.
Pre-requisites to install iPadian
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM.
- 50 MB Disk Space.
- 8 G Hz Pentium 4 PC or above.
- Mostly you must have Adobe Air on your machine. You can install Adobe Air by Downloading Adobe Air for PC.
Steps to Download and Install iPadian simulator on PC
You can download iPadian from the following downloading links based on your PC’s Operating Systems
- Download iPadian for Windows PC
- When you navigate to these above download links, you will find a Download option on the web page.
- Click on the Download option to download .exe file of the iPadian Simulator tool.
- Run the .exe file.
- Accept all the given Terms and Conditions.
- And, now the simulator gets installed on your machine.
How does the iPadian Simulator work?
This iPadian simulator aims at providing the look and feel of an iOS device. It has a customizable interface in iOS devices you need to touch to perform any action but when we use this simulator application can even use Mouse and Keyboard to carry out any operation. This simulator provides shortcuts for few sets of pre-defined apps on your machine.
App Store helps you to search apps in various domains, from multimedia to networking tools, games and even news readers.
- Open the iPadian simulator for either iPad or iPhone and then open App Store on the selected simulator.
- Tap on View button beside the app name, the details model of the app gets opened.
- Just click on the Install button, your desired app gets installed on the iPadian simulator of your machine.
You can install as many apps as you wish on your simulator in full screen. You can view your screen page by page by tapping on the left and right arrows on the simulator display. It doesn’t offer’s all the functionalities of a real device; it may not have a few.
You can install this simulator on your Laptop, PC or MAC. You can have a shortcut for iPad or iPhone simulators on your home screen of your machine. By just double clicking on the shortcuts, your iPad or iPhone simulator gets launched.
You can turn off the simulator by tapping on the power icon in the top right corner of the iPadian simulator screen. It is how a simulator helps you out to work on an iOS simulator without having any real device. You can use this iPadian simulator just like as you use your iOS Device.
Originally posted 2014-10-13 16:31:42.