What is BlueStacks Emulator? Do you want to run android apps on PC or Mac? You can do this, using Bluestacks Emulator. Bluestacks Emulator acts an interface between your Android device and PC or Mac. You can play your favorite Games of Android on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks emulator Download
We have few apps only in android but not in iOS, in such cases, you can use them using the Bluestacks Emulator in your Mac. An emulator acts like a real device, on the emulator, you can perform most of the actions that you perform on an actual device.
Bluestacks for PC (Mac)
Follow the below steps to install BlueStacks Emulator on your PC:
- You can download BlueStacks emulator setup file from the following URL, “Bluestacks Emulator Setup file URL .“
- When you click on this link, an installation file will be displayed asking you to save it in any of your folders.
- Double-click on the installation file, to install it on your Pc or Mac.
- The installation of Blue stacks Emulator gets started on your machine.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Next button to continue the installation process.
- Finally, click on the Finish button, to complete the installation process.
Once the Blue stacks Emulator installed on your device, a shortcut will be displayed on the desktop of your Pc or Mac, or it showed in the programs list.
We also recommend:
How Bluestacks emulator works
Open the Blue stacks Emulator on your Pc or Mac; you can see that the emulator opened in full screen. You can find several options on this emulator as below stated:
- You can view the apps available on the emulator by clicking on the My Apps on the header.
- You can even search for the apps on the emulator by clicking on the search icon in the header of the emulator.
Install Apps on BlueStacks
If you want to download any other apps or games perform the below steps carefully:
- Click on Top Charts.
- Select the app that you wish to install on your emulator.
- Scroll down to see few more apps available and click on the app or game to install it.
- Once it gets installed on the emulator of your machine, it will be listed under My Apps.
- Click on the Back ‘<-‘icon to go back to the previous screen.
- When you click on the Grab bar icon, which is next to back icon it lists you out the menu options.
- Click on the Gear icon to view the settings options.
- You can even share your apps or data using the Sharing icon, which is next to the Gear icon.
- Tap on the Maximize/Minimize icon to maximize or minimize the window.
BlueStacks File transfer
You can transfer the data in various ways using BlueStacks emulator. Few of them as listed below:
- PC to Phone
- Phone to PC
- Mac to Phone
- Phone to Mac
In Settings, we have an option called Cloud Connect, using which you can send apps, app updates, text messages and photos from Phone to Pc/ Mac and Mac/PC to Phone. To have this feature on your machine, enter your email address along with your phone number to continue the registration process.
When you click on Register button, a setup guide with the complete installation steps will be sent to your mobile. Follow the procedure to finish the registration process. You can even perform few other actions from Settings page such as changing the language, managing your accounts, adjusting keyboard settings, changing date/time, etc.
Originally posted 2014-10-22 18:37:54.